March Bingo Update

Well it turns out that I got a lot read so far this month. In no specific order for bingos, but hey, I've read 9 books so far. 

Currently, I have a couple of books started also that I own which are City of Lost Souls (uggggg so good!) and The Nightingale (also so good!). The Elite and Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone would give me a bingo, so we'll see what happens. 


So far I've read:
  • Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan which I used for one of my double dips
  • A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J Maas
  • Sailor Moon 5 by Naoko Takeuchi
  • Sailor Moon 6 by Naoko Takeuchi
  • Sailor Moon 7 by Naoko Takeuchi
  • Club Dead by Charlaine Harris
  • Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire
  • Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris
  • Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris
This weekend I'm hoping to finish up City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare since I only have about 60 pages left, and Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone by JK Rowling. That would just leave me Definitely Dead by Charlaine Harris for a bingo. Since I'm going to be flying a lot on the 31st, I'm hoping I'll be able to knock out quite a few of her books on the plane :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV shows that made me want to read the books

City of Lost Souls

Great DIY Bookshelves