A Court of Thorns and Roses

16096824

Author: Sarah J Maas

Read: 11/29/2017

Pages: 416

Rating: 5

Format: physical

Response: After reading A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas, I kind of hate everyone that recommended this book, and Maas for writing it. I breezed through it in 3 days between work and home, I enjoyed it so much. Feyre and Tamlin are adorable, but I can see issues happening in the future. The bickering between Feyre and Rhysand gave me life, and I'm looking forward to reading it in the next book. I have suspicions as to why he stumbled at the end, but I need to know. Sarah J Maas beautifully wrote a stunning and disgusting world that has complex characters that are entertaining to read. Feyre is a fighter I needed in my life. While she does have her weaknesses, she's probably the strongest of all the characters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV shows that made me want to read the books

City of Lost Souls

Great DIY Bookshelves