2017 Year in Review

Through 2017, I did a good job of knocking off a lot of my TBR. I didn't end up getting through everything, but I did read additional books that weren't on my list. I'm going to be updating the TBR for 2018 once I have my list made. 
I ended up finishing 52% of my list with 25/48. But I surpassed my reading goal of 20 by reading 38 books. 

Books finished from TBR file:
Cursed Child by John Tiffany, Jack Thorne, J.K. Rowling
Scrappy Little Nobody by Anna Kendrick
Talking as Fast as I Can by Lauren Graham
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan
The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan
The House of Hades by Rick Riordan
The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan
The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan
The Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
Hush, hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Cleopatra's Daughter by Michelle Moran
A Dog's Purpose by W. Bruce Cameron
Victoria by Daisy Goodwin
Born a Crime by Trevor Noah
Percy Jackson's Greek Gods by Rick Riordan
The American Heiress by Daisy Goodwin
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabladon
Voyager by Diana Gabaldon

Books that weren't finished:
Our Revolution by Bernie Sanders
Someday, Someday, Maybe by Lauren Graham
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard
The Essential Bernie Sanders and his Vision for America by Jonathan Tasini
A Dog's Journey by W. Bruce Cameron
The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein
The North Water by Ian McGuire
America's First Daughter by Stephanie Dray, Laura Kamonie
The 100 by Kass Morgan
Day 21 by Kass Morgan
Homecoming by Kass Morgan
Rebellion by Kass Morgan
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey
The Lost Star by Rick Yancey
World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War by Max Brooks
Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon
The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon
A Breath of Snow and Ashes by Diana Gabaldon
An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon
Written in my Own Hearts Blood by Diana Gabaldon

Additional books completed:
Amulet by Kaza Kibuishi
Every Heart A Doorway by Seanan McGuire
The Dark Prophecy by Rick Riordan
The Heir by Kiera Cass
The Crown by Kiera Cass
Down Among the Sticks and Bones by Seanan McGuire
Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo
The Ship of the Dead  by Rick Riordian
Percy Jackson's Greek Heroes by Rick Riordian
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV shows that made me want to read the books

City of Lost Souls

Great DIY Bookshelves