Percy Jackson's Greek Heroes

23349901

Author: Rick Riordan

Read: 11/27/2017

Pages: 516

Rating: 3.5

Format: physical

Response: Percy Jackson's Greek Heroes seems like it continues forever. The book is split up by each hero, and the length of Hercules alone made me want to jump off a cliff. Not that I'm biased or anything after reading the Heroes of Olympus Series. But it was well written, and most of the heroes were interesting to read about from the perspective of Percy Jackson. I loved that Riordan included the few females heroes as well, it made for a good mix in the stories. Overall, it was a decent book, and I would recommend it if you like learning about mythology with a new take on the stories. But if you don't like semi dense books, this isn't the book for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV shows that made me want to read the books

City of Lost Souls

Great DIY Bookshelves