A Court of Wings and Ruin

23766634

Author: Sarah J Maas

Read: 12/21/2017

Pages: 699

Rating: 5

Format: physical

Response: A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas picks up with Feyre in Spring Court with Tamlin. There, she plays the perfect lady that Tamlin wanted her to be. Because of his "love" for her, he's blind to her destroying his court from the inside until it's too late. Feyre returns to Night Court, with Lucien, as the High Lady she is. Together, the Night Court and Lucien look for a way to win the war. They end up making unlikely alliances, and even more unlikely bargains. The war brings together old friends, and old beings. Though there were no *main* character deaths, the story wrapped up nicely and felt complete for the time being. The best part of the book for me was as all of the armies came together to save Prythian. As much as I love Rhysand and Feyre, their story felt complete at the end of A Court of Mist and Fury, so I wasn't as invested in the normalcy of their relationship. While I patiently wait for their mating bond to snap into place, Nesta and Cassian are quickly becoming two of my favorite characters. While I'm excited for the next book and seeing what Maas does with it, I'm sad it won't be until 2019. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV shows that made me want to read the books

City of Lost Souls

Great DIY Bookshelves