The Burning Maze

28006096


Author: Rick Riordan 

Read: 05/27/2018

Pages: 431

Rating: 4.9

Format: physical

Response:  It's been almost a year since I read this and it still hurts. The death in this book was hard to swallow and gave me the feels throughout the book. I was shocked at who the villain was. It was a happy and terrifying surprise. The last 2 chapters though tore apart my heart. I won't spoil it, but damn I'm pretty sure my heart is still broken. I ugly cried for a good long while after that.
Having Meg as a descendant of a long line of Demeter's favorites was a surprising twist and I was here for every second of it. Especially the guardians her father brought back to life and answer to her. I'm so ready for The Tyrant's Tomb to come out September 24th!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV shows that made me want to read the books

City of Lost Souls

Great DIY Bookshelves