2018 in Review

2018 was a little rough as far as actually getting reading done. In between my job and my business, I was one busy person. This was especially true for the last few months of the year. It's been almost a month and I'm still catching up on sleep. I got a few books knocked out for my tbr, but ended up adding more to the list then I took off. And as always, I deviated from my list.

Goals for 2019:
  • Get all the past and present reviews up
  • Post more on Instagram
  • Read 52 books, or finish the Popsugar challenge, whichever comes first

2018 Read
Total: 16
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol 1 by Naoko Takeuchi
Dogs of War by Sheila Keenan
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol 2 by Naoko Takeuchi
Still Star-Crossed by Melinda Taub
Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol 3 by Naoko Takeuchi
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol 4 by Naoko Takeuchi
The Burning Maze by Rick Riordan
Bitten by Kelley Armstrong
Juniper: The Happiest Fox by Jessika Coker
The 100 by Kass Morgan
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
Escaping from Houdini by Kerri Maniscalco


2018 TBR Didn't Read: 46
2018 TBR Read: 6

Shortest book: Juniper: The Happies Fox by Jessika Coker (144 pages)

Longest book: Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare (502 pages)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV shows that made me want to read the books

City of Lost Souls

Great DIY Bookshelves