January Bingo

This month I will be participating in a book bingo from The Book Democracy. This is my sheet before anything is filled in. Each week I'll post updates of how far I've gotten. My goal is one bingo by the end of the month. The rules are simple. 
1. ONE book a month may be used on TWO squares, not including the free space.
2. Books must be started AND finished in the month of the bingo event
3. Books must be over 150 pages, and be middle grade level and above. Children's classics count as they are long enough. 
4. Graphic Novels can only be used for the "Graphic Novel" prompt. 



My plan of attack:
  • Multiple POV: Day 21 by Kass Morgan
  • LGBTQIA main character: A Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue (restart) by Mackenzi Lee
  • Shape shifting character: Stolen by Kelley Armstrong
  • Book that's older than you: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
  • Intimidating Book: Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon
  • Popsugar challenge 2019: Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman
  • Book with over 1 million ratings & admin mod fav: Percy Jackson and the Olympians the Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV shows that made me want to read the books

City of Lost Souls

Great DIY Bookshelves