Vacation TBR Wrap Up

Welcome to my vacation wrap up!

I was really optimistic of what I could get through during my vacation, but alas, I hardly got anything read. I was able to finish The Trials of Apollo: The Hidden Oracle* while I was poolside in Vegas. It was extremely relaxing to drink some lemonade, read, and munch on snacks. On the plane home, I got through about 25% of The Dark Prophecy. When I got home I spent a lot of time sleeping, so I didn't get as much completed as I had hoped. It seems I wasn't able to fully sleep while I was away so I caught up on a lot of that, as well as got a lot of the spare bedroom/library/movie room/office unpacked. I have not been able to get the bookshelves up yet though, which I'm a little sad about. Eventually I'll have those done and I can do a tour. Those are my main excuses for not getting nearly enough reading done this week. I had 11 days, I should've been able to get through more than just 1.25 books. I did just pick up a new book while I was at Target. I seem to be on a mission to read all of Riordan's books. Send help. 


*New review coming soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV shows that made me want to read the books

City of Lost Souls

Great DIY Bookshelves