September TBR


I don't want to say I failed my vacation TBR goals, but I did not do as well as I had hoped. I know I'm *technically* a few days into September already, but I'm not officially starting it until the 6th at 8:30am PST as that's when I'm officially back at work (boo). I'm a little hopeful as a couple of these I'll be listening to at work (no shame).  
  • Voyager by Diana Gabalden: My goal is get this finished by the 10th. I have 28 hours to go. Wish me luck. 
  • The Dark Prophecy by Rick Riordan: I'm about 25% of the way through it currently. I'm hoping I can finish it up in the next couple of days. 
  • City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare: If only I could actually finish this in September. 
  • City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare: I really just want to finish the series so I can move on with my fiction life. 
  • The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein: It's really not that long of a book, and it's one I can finish while at work. I only have about 6 hours left.
Bonus:
  • King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard: The next audible on my list is this one. I'm hoping I can get to it, but at the same time I'm not since I'm blowing through my audible credits lately haha. 
  • Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard by Rick Riordan: A new purchase I just made. I've been a little back and forth on if I wanted to start this series. I wasn't the biggest fan of the Heroes of Olympus series, but the Trials of Apollo has sucked me back into the world so hard that I'm willing to try out the Magnus Chase series. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV shows that made me want to read the books

City of Lost Souls

Great DIY Bookshelves