March Wrap Up (And Bingo)

Well we're a week into the April and I'm finally home from vacation. March was one of my best months for reading by far. I ended up getting one bingo, I was 2 books away from 2 more bingos, and while I had planned on reading them on the plane ride, I didn't make it to them after Clockwork Princess.


For the Bingo:
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J Maas
Sailor Moon Pretty Guardian 5 by Naoko Takeuchi
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by JK Rowling

Also finished:
Sailor Moon Pretty Guardian 6 by Naoko Takeuchi
Every Heart A Doorway by Seanan McGuire
Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan 
Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris
Sailor Moon Pretty Guardian 7 by Naoko Takeuchi
Club Dead by Charlaine Harris
Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris
The Crimes of Grindelwald by JK Rowling

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV shows that made me want to read the books

City of Lost Souls

Great DIY Bookshelves