February Bingo

Welcome to "Smutruary"!


Just kidding… kind of. I am going to read a lot of smut/romance this month, because I am determined to make a bingo this month damn it! lol. I'm only going to do 1 review of all them at the end, instead of separate reviews as usual. I still plan on reading other stuff, but reading's supposed to be enjoyable, and I at least enjoy bad puns and angst so I'm going to try it out!

There are a couple of spaces I haven't decided on yet, mainly because my library holds were maxed out and so were my borrows 😂 But if you have any suggestions, send them my way!

Let's see how far I get this month 😂

  1. Insta-love trope: Once Upon a Prince by Rachel Hauck
  2. Love in the title: Love in Disguise by Carol Cox
  3. Set in Asia: Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
  4. Political themes: A Higher Loyalty by James Comey
  5. With an OTP: Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
  6. With a fake relationship: The Princess Trap by Talia Hibbert
  7. Audiobook: A Higher Loyalty by James Comey
  8. Epic love: Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon
  9. Dress on cover: The Selection by Kiera Case
  10. Flower(s) on cover: Beastly by Alex Flinn
  11. Adult fiction: Dead Until Dark by Charlain Harris
  12. With a secret admirer: Giving Chase by Lauren Dane
  13. Free space any book
  14. Contemporary: When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
  15. Couple on the cover: City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
  16. Set during civil war: Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith
  17. With a road trip
  18. Accessory on cover: Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
  19. TBR Jar/Backlist: Cloaked in Shadow by Ben Alderson
  20. Red Cover: Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
  21. Pink on cover
  22. Holding hands on the cover: The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
  23. YA book: City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
  24. With a sidekick
  25. Includes a wedding: A Christmas Bride by Susan Mallery

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV shows that made me want to read the books

City of Lost Souls

Great DIY Bookshelves