February Bingo Update

My bingo card hasn't been updated yet by the officials so it currently looks like this: 

I finished up Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris for the Adult Fiction prompt. 
However, I've also finished 3 other books including:
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith (Epic Love)
When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon (Contemporary)
The Princess Trap by Talia Hibbert (With a fake relationship)

So my bingo card is actually looking like this currently:

I have quite a few books I'm working on also, including:
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas (red cover) 10%
The Selection by Kiera Cass (dress on cover) 12%
Beastly by Alex Flinn (flower on cover) 1%
A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies, and Leadership by James Comey (double dip: audiobook and political themes) 55%
Love in Disguise by Carol Cox (love in the title) 42%

These books will give me a bingo as well as start working on a couple more. 


I have 12 days to go. Wish me luck. 😏

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV shows that made me want to read the books

City of Lost Souls

Great DIY Bookshelves