The Dark Prophecy


Author: Rick Riordan

Read: 9/20/2017

Pages: 414

Rating: 4/5

Format: physical

Response: The Dark Prophecy was a great follow up to the Hidden Oracle. Apollo continues on his mission to find the oracles of the world. There are 5 total, so I can only guess there will be 5 books to match. This book was exciting and kept me entertained the entire way through. Though there were instances of humor, it wasn't as memorable as the first book (unless it involved Leo). Apollo/Lester has started to grow as a human so the tone is a tad more serious and less naive then The Hidden Oracle. I hope the next 3 books compare. I'm also curious who the final emperor will be. Two have been reveled and it'll be interesting if the final one is named in the next book, what the final 2 books will be like. Will New Rome and Camp Half-Blood join in to fight? Will there be a massive fight somewhere? Or will it be a quiet war that never involves the masses? I have so many questions and not enough answers. May 1, 2018 is too far away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV shows that made me want to read the books

City of Lost Souls

Great DIY Bookshelves