Vacation TBR

Hey everyone! I was officially on vacation as of Friday at 4:30pm PST, but today is my first day of *actual* vacation! I have so many big goals of books to finish while I'm on vacation, but honestly if I just finish a couple, I would be extremely happy. But I think all of these are doable since I have a grand total of 11 days away from work. So here we go on my very lofty To Be Read on vacation goals!

  • The Trials of Apollo The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan: I have been reading this for the past week in between unpacking. I really want to finish this before I leave for my trip on Sunday, which I think is manageable since it's not too long and it's been fun and easy to read.
  • The Dark Prophecy by Rick Riordan: This is the second book in the series for the Trials of Apollo. I just got it so I'm hoping I can bust these two out back to back.
  • City of Lost Souls and City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare. I now own both of them and I really just want to fly through them so I can move on to the next series by Clare. 
  • The 100 by Kass Morgan: I own the whole series now I think (I can't physically see my bookshelves at the moment due to moving), so I'm really looking forward to getting through all of them at some point this year. I would really just like to start the series though at this point haha.
  • Scent of the Missing by Susannah Charleson: Impulse buy from Powells that I think is going to be adorable and I'm going to love. I love anything with dogs, espeically if they don't die in the end. So I'm hopeful.
  • The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee: The synopsis for this book sounds adorable and I'm really looking forward to getting into it this vacation. Flight book? Ohhhhh ideas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV shows that made me want to read the books

City of Lost Souls

Great DIY Bookshelves