Still Star-Crossed

16085488




Author: Melinda Taub

Read: 4/8/2018

Pages: 352

Rating: 4.5

Format: audio

Response: Melinda Taub starts this story after Romeo and Juliet have killed themselves for each other. The story fallows Rosaline and the aftermath with Montagues and the Capulets. Rosaline is betrothed to Benvolio to tie the families together, but to protect the families, they work together to find out who is trying to start a war between them. . Listening to this book, I was pleasantly surprised. I couldn’t tell what the ending was going to be and it kept me on my toes the whole way. The dialog was not authentic Shakespearian, but it was more modern and easy to follow along. It's a cute book and a quick read. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV shows that made me want to read the books

City of Lost Souls

Great DIY Bookshelves