Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Vol. 1

10862575




Author: Naoko Takeuchi

Read: 01/11/2018

Pages: 242

Rating: 5

Format: physical

Response: My 10 year old heart was full as I read this manga. Reading from back to front, right to left is not something I do often, so that took a little getting used to. But as I read, it was like coming home from elementary school and finding Sailor Moon on Cartoon Network. The artwork is like nothing you will find today. The style is something that is very familiar of the 90s, but stands out from what is commonly used today. The storyline is cheesy, and the dialog enhances that. I would not suggest to read this unless you grew up with the manga or tv series. But if you did grow up with it, read it, enjoy it, because this is pure gold. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV shows that made me want to read the books

City of Lost Souls

Great DIY Bookshelves